Why Should One Consider Refinancing Their Mortgage Now? Refinancing a mortgage is a golden opportunity to lock in today’s low interest rate for the next 15 or 30 years. While interest rates now
Outdoor Dining In Bergen County
- Sear House (411 Piermont Rd, Closter, 201-292-4612) has just added on a rooftop lounge/dining area that is nothing short of fabulous. If weather conditions are right, you can dine on their steak and other fine fare with treetop views and a breeze in your hair. Right now the space is only open for dinner service, but the umbrellas give us reason to think lunch al fresco is not far behind.
- Varka Restaurant (30 N Spruce St, Ramsey, 201-995-9333) We love Varka in any season, and in lieu of an actual trip to the Greek Isles, we’ll settle for a meal on their breezy patio any day. Trust us, with a glass of Greek White in one hand and a Whole Fish for Two on the table, all you’ll be missing is the beach.
- Haven Restaurant (45 River Rd, Edgewater, 201-943-1900) If city views are your game, Haven’s the name. Based on the spectacular winter-time views at Haven Edgewater, we had a feeling spring would bring outdoor patio vistas that were even better. Tables nestled up to the Hudson River and clear skyline views almost made us forget about the perfectly prepared appetizers we were nibbling on. Almost.
- Pier 701(701 Piermont Ave, Piermont, NY, 201-848-2550) What do you get when you take a Hudson River town with abundant piers and a foodie crowd? The one year old Pier 701, opened by veteran chef Dennis Whitton. With ample deck space stretching out onto the Hudson, views of the Tappan Zee, a very large “tiki bar” and a seasonal menu, the resto is the perfect place to meet your pals for eats and drinks at sunset.
- Locale (208 Piermont Rd, Closter, (201) 750-3233) For stunning patio dining and a good wine list to boot, visit Locale in Closter. The large round tables surrounded by huge umbrellas ensuring no chair is in danger of overexposure lend themselves to special occasion dining- in other words, you can host a ladies lunch here without a worry about someone complaining there’s too much sun in their eyes.
- Sidewalk Bistro (482 Piermont Ave, Piermont, 201-680-6460) Sure, a passerby will notice Sidewalk Bistro’s patio tables set out on the charming Piermont Ave, but what they won’t see is the cozy, french style garden behind the main dining room. For intimate, quiet, green space, and authentic bistro cuisine insiders know to head to the back of the restaurant where one (or two) can linger for hours over a bottle of Sancerre and Mussels.
Latest Blog Posts
What’s Ahead For Mortgage Rates This Week – February 12th, 2018 Jerome “Jay” Powell was sworn in as Chair of the Federal Reserve amidst wild fluctuations in U.S. stock markets. Analysts
Down Payments 101: Is It Worth It to Put More Than 20 Percent Down? Are you thinking of buying a new home this spring or summer? If so, you’re not alone. Many thousands of individuals and